La Frange Earrings
Inspired by the shoulder grazing earrings of this years catwalk collections, these elongated cubic zirconia sparklers offer the same appeal. Pair with a classic LBD and swept back hair. Made from 100% lightweight sterling silver.
- La Frange Earring | Apples & Figs
- Rhodium Plated sterling silver, Cubic Zirconia.
- Colour: Sterling Silver
- Fine jewellery
- Cubic Zirconia
- Made in the UK
- Presented in a designer-stamped box with ribbon
Care & Tips:
- Wear: You can avoid tarnish by wearing your jewelry often. The oils in your skin will “clean” the silver and keep it looking shiny.
- Avoid exposure: Contact with household chemicals, perspiration, rubber, chlorinated water, or any substances which contain sulfur will cause corrosion and tarnish — so it’s a good idea to remove silver jewelry when doing household chores. Direct sunlight also causes silver to tarnish, so be sure to take off your silver jewelry before you go swimming and sunbathing.Lotions, cosmetics, hair spray and hair products, and perfumes are also “enemies” of silver and will accelerate tarnishing. There’s a reason generations of women have been getting dressed with jewelry last, as a finishing touch!
- Storage: As exposure to air tarnishes it, storing silver in airtight plastic bags with anti-tarnish strips is a great preventative measure. Just make sure you don’t store multiple jewelry pieces in the same bag: silver is a soft metal, so the individual pieces can scratch each other. Link or chain bracelets should be kept unclasped or unhooked to prevent scratching as well. If you can’t use plastic bags, try to make sure that the storage area has low humidity. You can also place a piece of chalk, a packet of activated charcoal, or a container of silica gel in the storage area to minimize tarnish.
- No returns on sale items
- Refund will be made within 5 working days
- For more information please read our return policy:
- UK Next Day delivery
- Worldwide Express delivery
- Gift Order upon request
- Please email us for any special enquiries: